Thursday, September 16, 2004

phew ..
It has been a loong loong week. One physically tiring week. Throughout the whole week, my mind was focussed on only one thing- my lesson observation. I am a procastinator; I do not deny that but I am not THAT last minute kinda person. Day after day, I had tried to set aside time to prepare for it but .. I simply cant find enough time such that I can really sit down and finish it. On wed evening, I had to stay around for consultation hours for my 4NA students. So from 4 - 9pm, it was like chem clinic .. with me as the doctor. hehe..(which other schools does this All along, I know that my preparations have not finished yet.. and time is running out. I have less than 12 hrs to prepare..... My HOD actually asked me, " so is the lesson observation ON or off?" - I had this very very very very strong urge to ask her for a postponement .. but my better side stop me from saying no.

I am glad I didnt delay it any further. Now that it is over, I feel so releived ...

Next week is another hectic week. more deadlines. BUT .. I dont care. the worse is over.
By the way .. congratulations to my PAUS.
He slogged .. and he slogged hard. After the sweat and tears tht we share, you finally reached what u had worked for the last 3++ yrs. I am very proud of you!

Congrats also goes to my sis-in-law, Jamaliah binte Jamali. She and MIL was featured on berita Harian yesterday.

Praises be unto HIM for the blessings that He has showered to our family. Alhamdulillah.