Thursday, August 19, 2004

stress releiver
I had a great wednesday! Thanks to my 4NA classes, I had only 1 teaching period yesterday.. yippee. After that, my partner in crime ( I shall not mention any names in case she gets caught ..*wink*)accompanied me to go for the JL sale at expo. It was a SALE.. I have not gone shopping for a very very very long time .. hence I told myself that I needed this retail therapy. Anyway, this time round, I had one extra section to go after the ladies and lingerie section. Went to the Men's section to get him a green top to go with my green dress. Got him 3 pairs of socks too. I shall not reveal what else I got .. hehe .. coz I dont want him to read this entry and figure out how much I spent.

My hubby went out to religious class last nite. Instead of working on my laptop to finish up my sec 3 common test paper, I logged on to blogger and tried to fiddle around with html. I know nuts about programming .. its a lot of trial and error ..
Anyway, I came out victorious after spending hours just to get this layout. I am so addicted to this blogging thingie.Farah, I blame this on you. You and your "semangatness" with ur blog is really infectious. ;p

I spent some time with mum too last nite. Today, I feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Not as free as yesterday.. but denefinitely more energized and happier.
*smiles to hubby*