Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Al-Fatihah
My deepest condolences to Ladylyyn and her family over the demise of beloved grandmother. May ladylyyn and family be strong in this process of mourning. Semoga Allah mencucuri roh Arwahnya..

ms Salha..
My kids have been teasing me all week. They say, MDM salha sounds old. ( hehe .. ) I shall take that as a compliment.
My leave starts tomorrow (yay!) As soon as I came back just now, my hp rang.
Kak salha .. can we come now to do yr room? (woohoo .. he called me kak !)
Anyways, a team of red-head wannabes came with their apparatus .. and ta darr .. they convert my room to a gold-white-cream thingie. It aint exactly my idea of a dream bridal room.. but I'll make do. (that reads me tak cerewet ) I hope it will turn out nice in the pictures ..

a simple prose
I received my best gift so far. Its a simple improvised envelope with an improvised card. It contains a doa for me.. as I step into the world of wifehood. The card brought tears to my eyes..

Do pray for me ..