a hit and run
I went away on a course at moe building. Due to limited parking space and the fact that the building is very strategically located next to buona vista mrt station, I decided to leave my car with the hands of my bro.
My bro drove the car to the car park near the bank at bedok interchange area to deposit a cheque. Upon driving off, another malay driver highlighted to him about the incident he witnessed earlier. He said that he saw a red nissan hitting my car. Bl**** h***!! Dunno how to drive, still want to drive. If you are man enough to drive a car and commit mistakes, then you should at least admit what you have done and leave behind a no I can contact or at least leave behind a small amt of compensation instead of speeding off like a coward. To that red nissan driver, when you reverse your car , FOR GOODNESS SAKE OPEN YOUR EYES !! and do GET YOURSELF A REFRESHER COURSE. ESPECIALLY IN REVERSE PARKING.
anyone has any ideas how much this "wound" would cause me?
My poor purplepaus ...

<< Home