my first wedding gift
yup got a choker from a hod who cannot turn up for my wedding. I so know what to do with that piece of thing.. It goes with some diamond-studded ... things. hehe.
Anyway, I needed a night lamp and a toilet rug. Where else to get both things under one roof other than the swedish big big store .. IKEA. I dragged my two colleagues along .. Farah and Siti Fatimah. So funny lah these two ladies. The three of us came out victorious out with a trolley full ( I mean really full, k ). Siti succumbed to her temptations and bought a very nice floor lamp.. and other things. I got my simple night lamp to create that romantic mood and my toilet rug .. and then some. hehe.. We have this thing about going out during working days .. but its really fun. We should always do this all the time ..

<< Home