walking zombie
Came back home from work at 5+ yesterday. Upon reaching home, I ironed out my kebaya and his clothes and was all ready and made up by 6pm. He came back at 6.15, get ready and chop chop we went out at 6.30pm. Picked up MIL and then officially starts off with the long list of sembah sembah. I came back almost midnight. Took out the clothes to wear to work today, and started ironing. Hubby took pity and ironed out half of the load while I took my shower. After that, we zonked out.
This morning, I woke up an hour late. That gives me 15 mins to get ready.. (compared to my normal 70 mins). Luckily.. I still made it on time. Stepped into the staff room at 6.40am.
Today .. I walk like a zombie. I need my sleep. I need my time. I need to mark my papers. I need my friends. I need to plan my lesson for my lesson observation next week.
New management, where are my welfare benefits?

<< Home