last min jitters
Ana and Ladylynn came last nite to give me moral support and more tips .. thank you ,ladies. I really appreciate it.*hugs*
When ladylyyn left at around midnight, I suddenly felt so lonely. I was swarmed with a sudden mixture of feelings. Realisation finally hits me that I am to be someone's wife soon.. very soon. After years of anxious waiting for the day we be together.. the day is finally here . The tears just refuse to stop flowing.. dunno why. I hope make up can cover those eyes .. hehe. *padan muka aku*
my best fren, Zaheedah left me a very sweet msg which I want to pen down in this entry so that i will remember forever and ever..
" I felt sad when ana got married , I felt sentimental on min's. I juz hope I wont tear tmr. But I want u 2 know dat aft d solemnisatn, I wud be contented 2 c my best fren married 2 a guy whom I know wud cherish her more than I do..."
To those who are coming .. my solemnisation will be at 5pm.. today..

<< Home