Friday, August 13, 2004

momentum = overcoming inertia
yay .. tomorrow's saturday! I am going down to the bridal studio to do a 1-day indoor and outdoor photo shoot. It is very hard to really sit down and get to work. Alhamdulillah .. this week is just a short week. I can't imagine next week. I am sure to dread it ..

I miss my single days. Don't get me wrong .. Its not like being married is not wonderful. It has been great so far.. Waking up in the middle of the nite, just to watch the person lying next to you , breathing .. is such a wonderful feeling that I could not pen it down into words. I just miss the days where I was planning for my wedding . It was rather stressful , but once everything has been done, I started to feel a bit of emptiness .. and longing to go through it all over again. Although I live under the same roof as my mum, I actually missed her. Its this feeling of being no longer the mummy's girl .. and its just not the same. *sob sob* ..

I guess I need the time to adapt to this whole new role.. I hope I can do it well. Do pray for me ..