dizzy spells + vomitting = ?
.. stomach flu or gastricness .. hehe .. ayu, what were u thinking eh? I think I forgot to eat yesterday.. had a bit of lontong at 9 am and then throughout the day, every single second was filled up with this and that. The next time I ate was at 8.30pm .. Straightaway after dinner, there was this sharp pain and then I started vomitting .. Bad bad practice. Should never never do that again. Hubby was sweet. He applied medicated oil and ordered me to sleep. Had an early early nite..
Today is the eve of teachers day. My colleagues and I decided to exchange gifts (just in case the students decided not to give us any, at least we have some things to make us happy .. hehe ). So we got ourselves a $10 worth of somethings .. and then we vote and see who got whose gift.. I got a pooh face towel. I wonder what I will get .. hmm .

<< Home