Tuesday, August 24, 2004

medical leave
I succumbed to the flu virus .. Actually, felt ill since sunday. Monday morning was hard. However, I managed to pull through and at the end of the day, I fell asleep on a stack of papers with a red pen in my hand. Hehe.. Hubby did not wake me up either because he too fell asleep on top of his books and notes... This is the life of a teacher being married to a boeing 707 enthusiast ..

Anyway, I woke up today feeling feverish and a running nose. So .. I went to the docs to get my MC .. Got myself a one day break.
I shall continue with my marking and rest at the same time.. After that, I would have to come up with that lesson plan for my lesson observation this Thursday. That is really bugging me ..

I am looking forward to the 5-day working week plan as announced by the PM. My heart skips a bit when he mentioned the 3 months maternity leave .. (should I try for a baby *wink* .. )

Anyway ... I just finished cooking for hubby.. first time cook for him. hehe ..
masak lauk bifstik .. hope he likes it. now back to work ..