Friday, August 20, 2004

Dysfunctional People

What a way to start a Friday. Today is supposed to be the best day of the week. And its only 8.15 am! It started off with a dysfunctional colleague who came in to tick me off for transferring my stuffs from the ex-sick bay to the students councillors room which is gonna be redone to be MY SICK BAY cum RED CROSS RM. The old sick bay was gonna be used as additional space for the famous expanding life sciences lab of Dunman. The OM keep pushing me to move our things out of the old sick bay. And I was told that in replacement of the room , I will get the councillors room. Hence, naturally, when I move my things, I move it TO my designated room. That sounds like the next best thing to do rite ?
Anyway, this dysfunctional ( I have the urge to say out more words but I realise that my entries are gonna be read by students ..hence I shall refrain from saying out more ) colleague of mine ... (a member of St**** *s*ho** gp) who is obviously related to the student councillors.. is not happy that I put my stuffs there. I told him my situation and HE told me to "put my things somewhere else". mak kau ... senangnyer kau cakap ... sungguh biadap sekali!

Obviously, he went straight to the OM to tick him off as well .. but hey .. the last time I check, the OM did not ask me to remove my stuffs. He just asked the student councillors to move my things to one corner of the room. Lets see whether this person is gonna try other tricks.. will update again on that. Whatever it is, I dont like this idea of being pushed around. HE could have approached me nicely instead of just roaring off like that. HE has pushed his way around me a few times before. I remained patient. BUT I am not gonna let him get his way this time round..

To add on to that, another colleague whom I have delegated to accompany a class to do CIP today, is away on course and he did not have the courtesy to tell me earlier! If he had told me earlier, I would have made some arrangements right... But NO ... he didnt. SO ... ME being the Co-ordinator, would have to accompany the class as it is too late to ask anyone else. This will be the 3rd time I accompany a class to do beach cleaning. Oh .. for everyone's info, last week that particular colleague (yeah that member of the St**** *s*ho** gp ) pulled a similar stint last week. Luckily my HOD is kind enough to stand in for him.

Irresponsible , Dysfunctional , Physically fine with a retarded mind , a no-brainer with a pot belly.

I may be nice. but DO NOT PUSH ME AROUND LIKE THIS !! Grrrr.... My face is all red and my blood is boiling rite now.