Saturday, August 28, 2004

Friends

I was doing my customary-n-neverending sembah-sembah ( visit-visit many many relatives ) when I receive an sms from her.
Rabieah is my very good friend from min xin pri , to temasek secondary , and then to srjc. She pursued her studies at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, while I continued locally. She is pursuing her masters now. There, I think she learnt the meaning of passion towards what you are learning. It is there that she found the meaning of overcoming challenges.. It is there also that she became a stronger person, mentally, physically and spirituallly.

Reading her website brings about a certain lump of warm fuzzy feelings as I see her looking pretty in white on her engagement day. Somehow, my mind traced back down memory lane as I recall the first time I met her in Pri 4.

Rabieah .. I miss you. I did not get to talk to you much at my wedding. I so hope to be there for your wedding insyaAllah.. maybe , is there any chance of you making the wedding here ? ( just asking on behalf of some frens who are in a 'delicate' condition )
Anyway, me and hubby wishes you all the best to u and Encik Kam (pronounced as camp .. kehehe ). Semoga kamu berdua bahagia bersama hingga ke syurga). Sesungguhnya alam pernikahan itu .. amatlah BEST sekali .. *wink to hubby*
Eh ..Mana gambo encik Kam kita ? Share ler ..