my purply self
I so cant run away from the purple theme. No other colours attract me more than this lavenderish-bluish shade. Its very sweet .. at the same time it gives a mysterious and quiet aura. Describes just me .. *ehem* hehe (lady lynn, that was me under make up and a not-so-good lens of my hp camera).
yeah yeah .. anyway, I spent the whole sat nite, sunday morning and sunday nite, just working on the skin. It takes a lot of massive dloading other ppls skins and adapting it to mine. Lotsa trial and error too. Kinda missed my CPA classes back at uni. I never really paid attention back then... hehe. Thats why I take a super long time compared to many others.
I dont have the advantage of a very good graphic-editor software. In the end, I settled for the good old paint programme. Just the basics. As a result, a plain, simple yet sweet ... purple me.

<< Home