Happy teachers' day
Had a great teachers day dinner on tuesday nite at meritus mandarin. nice place, nice music and super great company (though I didnt get to hang out at swensens with them aft the dinner).
I then spent the next day with my teacher best friend, Ms Lina. We went for a haircut and then lunch. That meeting was our first meeting after I got married.(other than those at dunman). It felt good to just hang out .. It felt just like the good 'ol times. I came back before asr and continued with housework before I start marking the common test scripts. Today is not so eventful. I'm looking forward to abt 6pm where insyaAllah I'll meet up wif hubby to go to the town area to settle some matters. I'm looking forward to watch spore idol tonite. I hope to be back on time though.. hubby .. hurry ..
oh .. to my students who are reading my blogs and are waiting for more pictures.. wait hor. cheacher bz liao ... havent scanned and upload pics yet..

<< Home