Saturday..
The best day of the week..
Kicked off the day with a morning walk at pasir ris park wif ladylynn. Great time there. I was panting halfway through just by walking! Ladylynn was complaining that she wasnt sweating at all. hehe .. (Gal , i think u forget that u have very limited amt of fats to burn .. ) Being a 20+ almost 30 adult with a body mass similar to a 9-yr-old, she gets to play @ the playground by the park. You know that big spiderweb thingie there ... she was actually climbing it up and was determined to reach to the top until she figured out that she might not be able to come down. Hehe.. Ended the morning with a big breakfast treat from her @ Mc Ds.. (topping up my burnt fats)
After that .. rushed back, got out of my exercise gear, and got into some crease-free clothes-got only 20 mins to get ready for my next appt..
Drove wif Red Herring down to Arab st. The plan was to go there do a change on one blouse .. then we go back home. BUT .. two blouses & 3 tudungs caught my attention and we ended up spending more time ( & $ )there .
I ended the mid-day shopping with another treat at mc d's. 2 free macdonald meals in one day !! I can soo do this every wk .. hehe .
Came back in time to get ready for hubbs to come back from work. Changed into meet-mil kinda outfit. Picked up mil & his nek busu and we head off to the causeway. Bad move. Caught in a massive massive jam. 2 lanes become 4, then 4 lanes become 2 .. All I can think of at that moment .. star wars, flying vehicles..
Ended my saturday .. @ 2 am this morning. Now I am having a headache. Too much action in one day ..

<< Home