Thursday, May 26, 2005

I was typing from home last nite and I cant remember whether or not I published the post that I had typed before falling asleep in front of my laptop. Anyway, the entry was not published. Hence I assume I didnt click the publish button.
My acer laptop darling at home is sick. Its spacebar and 'z' key and 'b' key does not respond. yikes. can only surf. cannot type.

Anyway, I was bloghopping last nite and came to a blog where the author was writing an entry describing someone she saw at the bus stop in great detail. That person caught the author's eyes because she was very meticulous in her dressing. Pink tudung, with pink shirt and pink shoes. I had always wished to be as meticulous as that instead of adapting this 'bochap' look. I always end up with this feeling of 'heck care' about my appearance. Especially my tudung. I cant seem to get it at the right shape , with the right angles (tudung wearing ppl, I think u know what i mean ) My very meticulous (and vain hehe )colleagues always commented about my tudung and I always give them the "aiyah .. heck lah.." look. I tried various "serkup" and various methods to get it right. but still cant...
and I also cant be bothered to put on any make-up. Except for foundation- to cover my many many scars due to my breakouts ...
I ever asked hubbs.. whether he is embarassed to go out wif me especially when we bump into his frens and their pretty pretty other halfs.. )and he said no. (Thank God. Alhamdulillah.. )

Maybe, I shall make new resolutions.. to make more effort to dress properly. and to be a lil bit more vain.. Hmm.. I shall start by clearing up my wardrobe. Okies lets see how long this resolution will last.