Wednesday, April 06, 2005

During an IT meeting between the IT teachers ...
one teacher was showing the other teachers on how to search for students blogs on the internet. So very easy .. go to a search engine .. type dunman sec ... and hey.. there's one blog here.. lets click. Scroll up .. scroll down .. eh this person looks familiar ...
Saaallllhhaaaaaaaa !! the teacher exclaimed.
*soo embarassing* There were some big ppl there I heard. Even the VP saw my humble blog. yikes ! lebih baik aku berbahasa melayu dari sekarang. hehe .

Anyway.. I was bloghopping and I was reading this trainee teacher's blog. He was describing his day with the kids .. and oh how so I can relate to him ... reminded me of my own.

I think its last week , or last two weeks where I decided to really erupt like a sleeping volcano. No other class other than dearest 4G. Wah, this class.. boys and girls unite. same one. So many mak neneks . u open ur mouth, they also open theirs. I stopped the lesson and I started threatening .. don't make me erupt .. suddenly it occured to me that eh , maybe I should "erupt" . So I shouted using my commander's voice ( my talent as a parade commander 1991-1994 was not put to waste ).

" SIT up straight!" Why is there maths books on ur table when its supposed to be chem ?!?"
"What cher , cher .. call me MA'AM!!"

wahaha .. ( inside my heart i was luffing ) hehe. It was fun. I am usually very warm with the class. Suddenly I turned ICe queen aka GI Jane.. over a split second.. the students were caught shocked. But they played along for a while and it was fun. I managed to get things done. Lessons were smooth and most importantly it was enjoyable for both parties.
This week, I have to try new strategies .. hmm . Let's make it fun .. and naughty! if u cant beat them .. then be like them . hehe.