With reference to my previous entry, hubby & I were looking forward to signing the "option to purchase" form to secure our sale transaction of The house. We were supposed to meet at 4pm yesterday. At 3, my Agent called to say that the owners could not get time off from work. So we rescheduled to 9pm - the earliest available time. At 7.50 pm, the Agent called to say that the owner asking for an increase in $$. What the .. *sheesh* If he had quoted the price earlier, we could have considered the price and probably do our calculations and all .. Is this a kind of strategy for sellers to jack up the price and get more cash??
I told my agent to get out of the deal. We are definitely not interested. The price is ok .. but I cant be bothered to entertain this kinda attitude. Hubby and I take it as a sign from Him that The house is just not meant to be ..
However, I sold off my house already. I need a house .. better get a house fast. Hmm should we get a beautifully renovated house with an expensive price tag or should we get a no-so-beautiful house with a cheap price and then do an extensive reno? hmmm ..

<< Home