Last thursday, my hubby came back home late. A few days before that, he told my mum that he fell asleep for a split second on his bike on the way back from work after a sunrise shift. My mum ticked him off and reminded him that if he feel sleepy, he should have just taken a bus and not ride on his bike. Last thursday, he did his sunrise shift again and he blacked out for a split second and hit a kerb at a bend along bedok north ave 4. As a result .. 1week MC and a forearm not covered with skin.

This is his 2nd road accident in a period of 3mths. The last time he fell from his bike, it was also due to the fact that he fell asleep while riding. Nevertheless, I am thankful to Allah for allowing my husband to escape both accidents with minor injuries.
Now, what should I do with this man.. Should I hide his bike keys.. hmm maybe I shall take away a tyre or two ..
Can someone please talk some sense into him....

<< Home