Saturday, January 22, 2005

Anyone missing me? *winks*

apart from work and more work .. I have been watching the series CSI on DVD *only done on saturdays and public holidays*. My sister has the whole collection of it. I watched one, and I get addicted to it. My sister has a very strong influence on me. I always get "infected" by her hobbies? .. hehe.

Anyways,.. my father was hospitalised and discharged recently. Upon him reaching home, he has to be put on the Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD) machine. None of us knew how to handle the machine. Hence we were ordered to undergo a 3-consecutive-days-training so as to be equipped with the skills to manage the machine. If none of us go for the training, my father cannot be sent back home.
Its kinda impossible for all of us to undergo the training. My bro- schooling. how to get leave. Me and my sis .. also has to go to sch. The nature of our job does not allow us to take leave .. That leaves hubby and bro-in-law, Abg fendy.
Fortunately for us, Abg Fendy's working hours is quite flexible. Hence, he went for the training ,and after only 1 day of training and another day of practical test.. he managed to convince them that he is capable of handling the machine. Hence, my dad managed to be discharged on the eve of eidul adha. Abd fendy has been coming to our home in the evening to start the machine , and in the early hours of the morning to end the dialysis cycle for dad. In the meantime, me and hubby and bro has been learning the steps from him. Hopefully very soon we can do it on our own...

*I wonder when is my next entry* ..
Till then ..