Sunday, December 19, 2004

the last time I created an entry, I lost the whole typed paragraphs due to the very efficient network. Tu yang buat malas tu .. hehe. Plus, I was down with work.. yesh work. Even though its sch holidays, work still bother me. Everytime my hp rings, my heart will skip a bit. It will skip a lot especially if its a number that starts with +678... or any unknown hp no. It might be a call from sch or ur superior .. hence that'll spell work.

anyway, in the midst of everything, I manage to catch two movies last week.

cool movie.. can totally relate to the main character.. hehe.

Then I watch this movie


Its a jerry bruckheimer movie. Was kept to the edge of my seat throughout the whole show. not bad.

I also managed to catch these two sleeping babes..


ish ish ish .. ko tgk minnie mouse tu .. tido pon nak senyum.. Maybe because she's sleeping next to her good friend, Mariah..

ooh .. my kids did rather ok for their n-levels. To those who made it, keep it up,ppl. Its a 100% pass for science .. phew.

that sums up my week! Bz .. Bz me ..