Friday, November 05, 2004

encounters of the third kind? Hmm .. It was sahur time as per normal around 5 am this morning. As usual, we would eat whatever leftovers of the night's iftar and a mug of hot tea. It has always been my practice to eat my food first then go for the tea coz the tea is always prepared hot.
After finishing my plate of rice, I picked up the mug to drink my tea. To my surprise, only 1/4 of my mug was filled with tea. I was very sure that my mug was almost filled to the brim earlier on. I tried to activate my short-term memory. I did not remember drinking. I turned to ask my brother who was nearest to the mug- in case he had accidentally took my drink instead of his. And he showed me his mug .. and denied drinking mine. hmm.. then who drank my tea ??? It couldnt be anyone else, coz if it was anyone else, they would have to cross the table to reach my tea and I would have realised it. HMMM...

Could it be that I am losing my short-term memory. Manalah tahu.. aku kan dah tua..
Maybe got some'one' or some'thing' craving for hot tea. Nevermindlah.. me halalkan. Just as long as I am not disturbed.. its ok wif me.

This evening, I will attend my hubby's company dinner. Its his graduation dinner for his batch of graduating engineers. Looking forward to it ..