Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Everytime someone close to me is to be married, I will feel a sudden hollowness.. more to the fear of losing that someone. This time round is no exception. I still remember when the first member of our group was to be married. I emailed her before her nikah.. and recently, I thanked God for letting her be married off first. After her, one by one got married.. hey I got married too! hehe. I realised that changes have to be adapted but certain things remained the same.

I can still recall the nostalgic moments during chalets and bbqs.. coffeebeans and cheesecakes.. car pooling in a green fiat and a blue suzuki swift and all the happy and sad times that we faced together.

Although some things have changed, it is heart-warming to note that we still try to grab every single opportunity to be together. Alhamdulillah, for giving us the group of hubbies (including my darling Paus) who were willing to let their wives out for us to have bfast by the beach, dinner at amirans, weddings and baby greetings etc.

To that group of friends, I love u all.. To that particular person who is gonna embark into the world of changes... I wish you all the best. Smile and just look pretty on Saturday.. We will be there. InsyaAllah.