Monday, January 03, 2005

I always dread going to school. Especially after a weekend or a long break. But once I reach school, the dreadful feeling starts to fade away, and I find myself swimming in the direction of the waves.. Once in a while, I try to catch some moments to gasp for air. My mind keep thinking.. "ok . I havent done this, havent done that. which one to do first.."
All in all.. everyday is an exhausting journey. My superb colleagues, Siti Fatimah, Farah, Nawal and Fadillah always make my day a spicy one. Hehe. Kelakar ah dorang ni ..

I am feeling kinda down. Very down. I cant concentrate on the scientific enquiry ppt that I need to do for my lesson tomorrow. Yasmin is in ICU. yes ICU .. suspected dengue. She was warded in normal ward since last wed. and today is her birthday.. yet she cant celebrate it. Instead she got admitted to ICU. When Z called to tell me that min is in ICU.. I nearly cried. I cant go see her .. I'm down with work. tomorrow is another long long day..
*Sob*sob* I hope she gets better. I hate ICU ..

Ya Allah.. selamatkanlah Yasmin.