Friday, February 04, 2005

Some ppl who gets married around my time are already going into their 3rd trimester. I havent have any news to tell anyone .. YET. I sooo want one of my own ..... *turning green*
Since school started a few weeks ago, I have been counting my days and doing some self conversing.

purple 1: If I get pregnant now .. I will give birth in october. What will happen to my 5A/5B &4G/4H? I cant leave them in the lurch and run of for maternity rite .. in the midst of their preparation for O's & N's..

purple 2: thats true .. aiyah just let nature take its course. If its fated that I give birth in oct, I am sure we can arrange for something.

Alas .. the worries are unfounded. Ms Red Lantern appeared.

purple 2: *sob sob* why am I not pregnant ??

purple 1: Its ok. Maybe Allah does not want me to spend maternity during that crucial O and N period. There's always a hikmah behind His decisions.

Purple trying again.. looking forward for the next month. Hoping and praying that ms Red lantern would not come.. InsyaAllah.