Monday, January 31, 2005

12 hrs ago, I left home with a heavy head and a lazy pair of legs to drive off to work. Now, I am still at work.. with a still heavy head and an exhausted pair of legs.
I spent saturday visiting my dad in the earlier part of the day. My dad is warded (again) since last thursday. He had lost his appetite totally when he came back the eve of eid. Since then, he had gone weaker and weaker until he cant even move. However, I am glad to note that when I visited him on sat, he had gained back a bit of his appetite and even got back his senses of humour as he joked about with the nurses. Alhamdulillah.
On Sat evening, me and hubby decided to relive our dating days. So, we parked the car at marina sq and walked down to the esplanade. That time we cant hold hands. Now we can hold anything that we want. *wink*


There were so many wannabes punkers doing breakdancing and other silly things. Us .. we bought a wafer ice-cream from the street-sellers and walked down to moulana mosque. And yeah .. I caught a glimpse of my favourite students... raveen, aravind and sarhan. I thought I wanted to introduce raveen to my hubby ( he thought my hubby is from SSB err .. secrets society branch ???) hehe ..

Its only monday .. and I am already dragging my feet. Nevertheless.. am glad that dreaded monday is over.