Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The week passed by so quickly. I spent the holls at home. My car didnt even move an inch. hehe.
Anyway, the week before, the P gave out a heart-shaped lapis cake to every single teacher accompanied with a personalised greeting card in conjuction wif V day. Aww ... I was super motivated after reading her comments. However, during today's contact time, the motivated mood crashed heavily together wif my broken heart. Ada ke dia kata .. why red cross so pathetic eh? . Sedap je mulut dia. Aku susah payah sowang sowang nak naikkan nama Red Cross, Ko suka suka kata pathetic?!? Ish Ish Ish. Tapi takpe.. we shall remain POSITIVE and not be shakened up by this tiny weeny setback. I shall persevere .. and learn from this incident. :)

By the way, I thank you guys for the words of comfort over my earlier entry. I will take things easy and I'll try to reduce stress from all aspects of my life. Rite now, I have been going back from work with a list of to-dos .. I guess this is where you have to really be firm on your priorities.

One thing I learnt.. Everyone has their own different sets of problems. There's no major problems or minor problems.. its just a matter of how u tackle ur problems that determines the severity of a particular problem.