At around this time last Saturday, I joined hubby and his friends at their SP mini-reunion at Aloha Changi chalet.
The chalet is rite in front of the old Changi hospital. It should be rather scary on normal days but last weekend, the place was packed with ppl having their own version of mini-reunions too. Our next door "neighbour" looks like the cast from the malay docu-drama series "hanyut". Hehe .. youngsters.. Throughout my stay there from around 6pm to 3am .. these ppl provided us with their version of the "entertainment" system. The songs range from 80's rock ballads .. to dangdut ... to 60s songs. Geez .. an earsore on normal days.
We barbecued .. and barbecued .. and eat and eat.. and then we watched 2 movies before me and hubby finally decided that we need to get back home.
Initially, long long time ago.. I was a bit skeptical about meeting my hubby's frens. What if I dont get along with them? What if nanti macam tak kena gaya gitu.. Alas, my worries were unfounded. Frequency sama suma. Immediately *click* with the gals. It helps to have many of them being teachers. Soo many things to discuss about.
I am glad I went to the chalet. I had loads of fun. I realise that I miss those times when I hanged out like that wif my own frens.
To my frens .. do you think we can have that kinda thing again? pls pls .. super pls .. hehe.
To the SP gang.. thank you for inviting me and hubby. I really enjoyed myself. Kalau ada gathering lagik, do inform us. Kalau free, kita akan turun. ;)

<< Home