Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Upon entering the flat last sunday, husband and wife came to a unanimous decision. This is it. This is where we will live.

Wife did a mental check .
Condition of floor. Check.
false ceiling with downlights. Plus Check.
Plastered walls. Check.
aircon triple split. Check.
Price $$ . check.
Kitchen .. wife : err ... hubby : oh its still working conditions.. well-maintained.
well-maintained yes. but still cant compare to the granite top silver-black cabinets wife have at her current home. (wife did a mental cry : I still wanna reno the kitchen!!)
Toilets : wife : definitely a must do. hubby : oh.. well-maintained still nice ( suma ko hentam boleh.. )

Wife : Since we are gonna live in that house for whats like the rest of our life, InsyaAllah.. might as well do it up right .. as to how we want it. NOW. Wanna wait for 5- 10 yrs.. to do a re-reno .. (look at hubby) err..KIRIM SALAM sua ..

Hubby : yes , I know .. but I am just reminding you not to spend until finish.

Wife : I dont care. I'll fight to the end. U dont wanna pay. I pay.

Hubby : My wife very stubborn ( DEgil seh isteri aku )

and the battle continues ..