Thursday, April 28, 2005

I cant decide whether or not I shall move from blogspot to blogspirit.. My blogspot seemed to have been invaded. by uncouth and uneducated creatures. Blogspirit has betta features especially the part where you can actually make ur blog private by putting up a password .. but I feel that it is not as userfriendly as blogspot.. Should I .. or should I not?

Kenji (Jones) came to class with a pack (or two) of condoms for our lesson on sexual reproduction. I made a casual remark during sci class that if he has and wanna share the info wif the rest of the kids, he might wanna bring along to class. Soo.. he happily announce to his parents that he just bought a packet of condoms. AND .. I had to explain to his mum for him. CHET ! My 2C was asking , can they use baloons instead of condoms? Anyone wanna aswer that?

Anyways.. finally handed in the sec 2 exam papers. PHEW! .. after a few times it came back to me to be edited again and again. It was a very big challenge for me. But after looking at the final product ... hmm I like it! *evil grin*

Am soo looking forward to the upcoming long weekend. Going down to MIL's for a bbq. Hmm maybe they making an early mother's day celebrations. Should I bring along something .. (err besides her son)... ??