Beat the movie crowd by watching the 10.45am show. Yups that Star REvenge of the Sith thingie. Its really not as great as I had expected it to be. Nevertheless, if you have $9.50 to spare, go watch if u really have to. OR else , just wait for the DVD .. or a yr later when it is out on TV ..
Went to a wedding of I dunno who ( seriously , I do not know .. it seems like my hubbs distant relative - even he dunno !). Nevertheless, good food. Ever since I got married, I had to go to this wedding and that wedding .. Hmm. The funny part is that in most cases, I do not know whose wedding I was attending. Sheesh . This part of malay culture has to change. I keep kissing the hands of aunties whom I was briefly introduced then I forget who they are , and trust me I think those aunties would forget too.. So , whats the point rite .. going to all these weddings. Tell that to some ppl and I foresee a whole long lecture which I would rather not go through...
Its post exam period .. but I fear the first two weeks of the holls.. my CCA is in tumbles .. n my sec 5s and 4s ... soo much to catch up on. Never mind, I shall take this one at a time. Live by the day ;)
Enjoy while we can...

<< Home