Monday, May 16, 2005

After 48 hours of marking and eye straining .. I finally finished marking. When I looked back, I wonder what took me so long to finish marking. Not that they did not give me enuff classess .. its just that the scripts are mostly empty .. How to give marks??

I know many did last minute mugging .. but last min mugging also must produce results. Dont understand, must ask. CHEM has always been difficult .. but that does not mean u give up before even trying. Many adopt the attitude " aiyah chem diff so what for study.. study sure fail also" but ask urself, how did u study? Did you even try to activate that lil bit of neurons left in your head to crack the answer? It wasnt even a difficult paper( referring to 4NA students) !

Reflect back and inform me what went wrong. Is there anything that I CAN DO to help? but before I CAN DO ANYTHING, YOU must wanna do something first. I cant create any changes if YOU do not wanna change.

Ramblings of a frustrated chem teacher ... who sees only red wif a bit of black ink.