Monday, May 30, 2005

I realise that attending weddings is something which I cant run away from. So, I decided to make the best out of it and enjoy weddings instead of running away from it. 3 reasons why I like weddings..

1. Nice deco
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Floral bouquets with layers and layers of cloth hanged beautifully around the reception area soothes the eyes while eating.

2. Nice bridal dais
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Check out this one .. cantik kan? Yesterday however, I attended another wedding where they put the pelamin outside the void deck covered by a white tentage. However, it rained super heavily and the cameramen had a hard time taking the pictures of the pengantin. Basically coz the water keep dripping by the edge of the tentage. Soo for those pengantin-to-be out there, take note of this. kalau nak buat pelamin kat tentage luar, make sure u cover it such that in case of rain water will not drip in front of the pelamin.

3. door gifts /berkat
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
simple, yet classy. Its high quality-super-delicious chocolates inside the boxes. simple and doesnt take up space (ends up in my digestive system).