Had a very tiring day. At the end of my lessons just now, I was yawning and stoning at my table.. Dreading the fact that I had to go for another 2 hr session of remedial wif a gp of sec 5s. Mandhip decided to be a lil bit extra and joined the lesson even when he was not required to. I was too tired then. So I just continued wif the lesson on speed of rxn .. trying my best to ignore Mizan who is trying to choroeograph an indian dance at the same time grasping the concepts behind speed of rxn. Suka hati ko lah...
I feel really drained. At the moment , I feel that my body is internally hot.. at the same time shivering outside. my head has been spinning non stop. *touch forehead* no fever leh ..
I got 1001 things to do. I just cant proceed anymore. Really tired. Decided to go blogging instead. Checked out some blogs and bloghopped to Lucinda's (4F 2004) blog. From her blog, I went on to some others from her class. Suddenly felt a pang of emotions with tears and all recalling the nostalgia of bitter sweet memories of 4F 2004. I am so proud of them. They were my first graduating class. Now, most of them (if not all) are pursuing the paths which they had desired for. In poly .. JC.. I miss them.. Each class is individually unique. Theirs is one which I will never forget for the rest of my life. I wish them all the best..

<< Home