a barney story
Thanx all for the moral support. I really appreciate it. :) *hugs all*
Anyway, I went to MIL's yesterday. She and nek busu commented that hubbs is getting bigger & bigger. They asked me to tell him to lose it .. FAST. The way they say it was as if I was the one who literally feed him and force down the food down his throat. Apa je. He's just someoe who cant resist good food when he see or smell it. In fact, everytime we go out, regardless of whether we have eaten at home or not... we would always end up at one eating place or another. No wonder I have been putting on weight. I insist .. its not my fault that he's gaining weight, in fact Its his fault that I am getting fatter!!
Somebody's waistline is soo increased.. that if I paint him purple.. he'll look like dear old Barney .. wif the tummy and all. Hehe ..
I guess he's just happy to be wif me .. *hugs barney*

<< Home