yayness !! its the weekends again. The best part about this weekend is that monday is a school holiday.. .. holidays makes me a happier person.
Going through lotsa emotional ups and downs recently. I soo wanna be pregnant. A close fren of mine who started trying for a baby about the same time i did, is already pregnant. That makes a whole lot of ppl around me that is pregnant. The process of fertilising seems very scientific and easy for some.. Why not me ???
Z reminded me about His part in it. Its not my time yet. Belum rezeki lagi. She reminded me about a verse I have always hold on to during my uni days..".. Verily, after hardship, there will be relief". Thanx Z. It really made me feel much better. I begin to look out for and be appreciative of positive things that results from this test. For starters, this has made hubbs and I even closer. It gives us time to sort other things out like the house, the car, etc.
Work has kept me on my toes all time this week. Thus my mind was occupied. No time to think of the problem until this moment now.
At the same time, it is still rather painful for me to talk about this. Thus I seek for some understanding to give me some time on my own and pls dont feel hurt if I dont feel like meeting up or something like that. At the same time, thank you for all the prayers. I really appreciate that. *hugs all*
work
I had Red Cross training yesterday. Met up with the new VI. Talked to her about the unit and so on ! she is good. Got a positive feeling about it. I see a ray of hope. Hopefully this is a start for something good for our unit.
5B still owns me their chem workbook. Any ppl who knows Kuma 5B, and you have read this, can u inform him that he no need to come to school anymore.. go drop everything.. collect books also need me to chase. *grr..*
Alicia of 4G gave me a handphone accessory ( those things u hang at ur handphone ). It was a sourvenior from china. Did I mention that it is purple in colour? How sweet of her to remember me during her trip. Thanx Alicia. :)
It was youth day yesterday (thats like childrens day for ppl above 12) and I didnt get anything for my kidz.. Not that I didnt want to but I didnt have the time to go out and get the stuffs. Sorry hor. I got u all something better ... priceless.. cant get from normal stores.. My love & care & concern.. hehe
thats all for the moment ...occupied by work now ..

<< Home