When a body is at rest, it will remain at rest
I guess that explains the inertia that I am feeling at the moment. just a few days more and I have to overcome this laziness and begin to build up a momentum again. Sigh.
I slept the whole day yesterday. I thought I would have difficulties sleeping at nite. But hey .. I slept the whole nite through after watching CSI on AXN.. Why do I feel this sudden tiredness. Take yesterday for eg, its not that I purposely wanna sleep my day off, but I really really cannot open my eyes.
I went out wif my best fren, Z the other day. She told me that since I had not been updating my blog, she started reading my past entries. And while I was manouvering through the sharp bends at parkway parade parking lot, she started rambling some of my past entries. I'm impressed. hehe.. Can't beleive that my entries had such a great impact on someone. *wink*
I guess thats why I started writing blogs. I just wanna record down how I felt at that period of time. Thats why ppl write blogs right?
I have nothing to write at the moment. My eyes are sending signals to my brains to get back to sleep. Yawn. I guess I am getting older...

<< Home