Ouch! I have always had this nagging pain on my heels. Its somewhere near the arch.. Its really really sharp and very painful when I first step on the floor each time I wake up every morning. I have always ignored the pain until i realise that part of my feet -somewhere towards the ankle, is swelling. Ang the pain keeps nagging and nagging.
So I went to my family doc and she told me that the pain is due to my improper footwear and that due to my flat feet, I had actually walked without supporting my arch all the time. Hence the part where it was suppose to be supported collapses ... thats why the swelling and the pain. She gave me painkillers and one particular medicine to reduce the swelling. It reads - for water retention. Eat once in the morning.
HEnce, I ate one table this morning. For the first time in my life, I understood the character "sudin" in the movie "Seniman bujang lapok". ... inipun ku rasa hendak terkucil .. ku tahan jebat ! ... hehe.
yah. I cant count how many times I had to go to the ladies. I think I had a lot of water inside me that was stuck.. that tablet actually helped me to unplug a clogged sink or something. hehe.. It was difficult .. having to "tahan" and at the same time look cool to the students and look forward to the ring of the bell..
Anyway, I "cabut" at dismissal time and drop by bedok int to get a pair of scholl shoes. I hope it works.

<< Home