Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Its been awhile since I have last blogged about my life. So today I have a bit of time coz I do not have the voice to teach, so am on medical leave. My life is not that happening at the moment as I get busier and busier with work. For starters, I keep getting sore throat every month or so. It was difficult to conduct classes for the whole day with a throat that is not working well. Especially with 3H.... it can be very very frustrating. :p

Then, I have deadlines to meet. Exam papers -what else. This time round I was allocated many papers to set. I have 2 sets of N(T) papers- the sec 3s and 4s and their paper is really really really difficult to set. Very very long papers ...and the 4exp / 5N practicals. On top of that , we still have test papers due for next week. *gulp* 3nt , 4nt , 4exp , 4n ... thats a lot leh ....

thats why I rarely go out wif friends these days. That explains the reluctance in meeting out or my silence in my answers everytime I receive smses inviting me to quote my free time so that they can plan a meet. Even if I have free 2 - 3 hr slots and the hubs is not free or have no plans, I rather sit at home, at the balcony or on the sofa.. just stoning. Do nothing. I am that tired. I know that I should not neglect my loved ones- my friends especially. but I am in that kinda phase - I thought that it was probably just my way of handling certain things that I dont wanna discuss about .. but I was discusssing this with Jane on our drive back home one day and she shared with me the same thing! Go out wif groupies or not to go .. tired .. spend time on her own kinda thing... the same phase I am going through I guess. Is it just work?

I know that I have to learn manage my time better. Or else, my friends will ditch me .. hehe and I'll be left with no friends. now that'll be very very sad right.. (no lah they wont. they're very nice understanding ppl )

But I do try to make it sometimes. Every time the lady Chairperson initiate with sms or email , and the rest replies .. especially when 3 0r 4 0r 5 has given a positive response, I feel obliged to say yes. Or else you better come up wif a super good reason. Spending time to stone in front of the tv doesnt come out just right.. hehe . Or when Z sighed and said over the phone .. "aiyah ... just 45 mins or 1 hr lunch ... I dunno when will be the next time we meet"... that I thought .. wokies . she's right. I better make time.. I need to. For my loved ones in my life.

I still think of the welfare of my friends though and try to update myself with their blog updates (if they do update :p - see , so many guilty faces ! .. hehe ) and I attend weddings religiously since my hubbs is a firm beleiver in that. I also do reply to smses quite regularly .. so I'm just an sms away .. or an msn message away .. if any of u miss me that is . ;)

I heard one of my friends appointed / promoted as Partner. Congrats girl! really happy for you. Anyone else have any other good news to share ?