sensitive new age guy
One day in a cinema , mother and son were watching the movie "happy feet". In one sad scene, the son started tearing.
"Ibu , sedih eh bu " *sob* sob* ..
hehe .. this almost-7-yr-old nephew of mine very funny lah .. but I'm quite touched that he actually understood the emotions behind that scene. According to my sister, the sad scene was about this father and son character. Some family conflicts I think ( I havent watched the movie yet so I dunno what the scence is about )
In another incident, he was scolded by his mum because he keeps asking for some toys since he got news that his mum and his mak ngah ( reads: me ) is gonna be quite loaded very soon ( insyaAllah ). So, feeling irritated, my sis told him off.
Immediately after that he started tearing and went into the room to write my sis a letter.
he wrote " Ibu jangan sayang Amir lagi" .. then he drew a broken heart. and he passed the letter to my sis.
Of course my sis "melted" at that point and wrote him back another letter explaining why he was scolded.
He's such an emotional boy! but very touching rite . I also melted upon hearing those incidents..
He's just gonna be in P1 next yr. But I have this feeling that he is gonna be a hit with the girls... hehe. Well at least he wont grow up to be some cold unfeeling mat with high egos .. ( i hope , InsyaAllah )

<< Home