Monday, October 30, 2006

Been superbly occupied by work and raya preparations followed by raya outings. On top of that, I have soo many many things to do in school. Admin work is really daunting. I have been going out a lot for raya visitings. For the past 3 days, I have been out everyday from 10am to 9pm. 1.5 days for his side. 1.5 days for my side. Fuhh ..

Anyways, here are some pics ..

My family as we go out on the 27th October. Me and sis got off in-lieu of Deepavali and we asked our hubbies as well as my bro to take leave on that day. Last min my sis say must wear shades of red ... Luckily, managed to whip up something red that day.


This is wif his family on the first day. We always celebrate first day at his side coz my family never go out on the first day. We were bright and chirpy wif our yellow outfit. I think we stands out among the rest. Ahem. Best-looking couple among all ;) Dunt u think so? Coincidentally, same colour as his mum! Apa nak buat, I am her favourite daughter-in-law .. mesti sama colour kan ? * ahaks * .. err actually I am the ONLY DIL .. hehe.


My sister and her Four boys .. hehe .. 3 children & 1 husband. The eldest, Amir actually grumbled at first at the thougt of wearing pink for raya. He says .. pink is only for girls. After much persuasion, he relented and I think the boys look good in pink. Especially the youngest, Amrin.


With my most "baik" nephew, Amin. He has this soo cute but mischievous look.


A shiok sendiri shot of myself.Salam aidilfitri to all ..