too many things happening.. too little time. Since I am bumming around on the bed rite now , refusing to do anything else.. I might as well blog about the past events and upload my photos before it clogged up my SD card.
Farah's Wedding 1.09.06 - 2.09.06


At last, after passing through many hurdles, Dunman's very own Ms Farah is legally married to a man of her choice on teachers' day - after being solemnised by her own father at the parents' abode in Bedok Reservoir. They were celebrated with a majlis sanding by colleagues and students on the next day at his side in Jurong West. Congrats to Farah and Zalehan. May you guys be happy always and be blessed with lotsa good things together all the way till Jannah.
Teacher's day celebrations 31.08.06
huh , what celebration? Yups you are rite. for 2 yrs, we dunt have any teachers day celebrations. Why? dunt want to distract graduating students who are sitting for their prelims. However, this year, they tried to make up for the no-celebration wif a mini celebration. So, the school ordered each class a 3kg polar choc fudge cake for the students to celebrate wif their teachers. Too bad that I had to go on a time off due to a medical appointment. However, as soon as I came back, I received complaints that my super childish and irritating Form class - 2D, actually played around wif the cake instead of eating them ! Superbly childish and so wasteful! Kids in the middle east and african countries will savour every single bite of the cake, but these kids threw the cakes around on each other's face? Fortunately for them, school had ended by the time I reached sch and not a single one of those 2 D_nkeys were around. OR else , I would have given them a piece of my mind.
Such a spoiler. However, I received lots chocolates and lil gifts from my colleagues and other students. Thanx ya guys .. Special thanks to my red cross cadets who waited for me to cut the cake that they bought. But they couldnt find me coz I was on medical appointment and they left the cake (below) on my table.

I am very touched to see my 5As and 5Bs 2005. Am really happy to see that they have moved on. and they remembered us - their teachers. . And some of them actually expressed their appreciation for helping them to achieve their current designated path. Now they realised how difficult it is to survive in a higher instituition. (rasakan korang ... kan aku dah cakap dulu .. tak nak dgr seh
Anyway ... happy teachers day to all the teachers ...
Teacher's day dinner 25.08.06
This year, our sch decided to have the dinner earlier. it was held at hyatt. ok lah , good food. but this yr the dinner was very small scale. Probably coz the big boss was not around coz she had to attend an overseas business trip. Something interesting happened. One non-teaching staff bawak masuk itu minuman haram. lepas tu mabuk seh ... iish. terpaksalah dibawa keluar. Nasib org tu tak diketahui lepas tu kerana dia tidak kelihatan di sekolah lagik. *shrugs*
My colleagues and I spent the nite "shiok sendiri" and we took lotsa pics! Our own pics. Hehe .. I went back at 1 am that nite .. coz I also went "minum minum" wif my colleagues after that .. hehe ... but we minum coffee at coffee club lah ..
the pics refuse to be uploaded .. sigh . uploaded it to my smugmug site. try this link.
more pics
..toodles:)..

<< Home