my weekend
Hubbs and I went across the causeway to send and collect our clothes at our regular tailor. Had dinner at pasar borong Pandan. Murah dan gerek. Thats the philosophy I live by these days.. Caught this very interesting poster ..
hehe ... beware hor.. next time u print up a poster, do check that you do not miss a letter.
Inspired by her and after tasting the lasagne sample Mdm Siti did with her homec classes, I decided to try out making lasagne.. This is the result..

very nice indeed. I followed the receipe given out by Siti. She just gave a rough gauge, masuk ni , masuk tu .. but didnt tell me to put in how much. In the end, I followed my instinct and ta dar... it comes out ok and tasted very nice. I really need to get a casserole dish so tht the lasagne can be presented nicely.
In the afternoon, we picked up mummy-in-law at jurong east mrt. After waiting for 5 mins, a police car came by to chase us away.. so how ? where to go? we still have to wait .. so we drove around and drop by this place..

Anyone knows where this is? One of my favourite places in singapore .. Z,when do u wanna go here next?

<< Home