Wat a sunday
We went to the CARnival at expo to look at cars. We had to go through a long long queue just to get into the carpark. Mitsubishi had created a mini circuit and got their expert driver down to showcase the abilities of their car. Very impressed with the EVO model. It can really spin and its accelerating power is really remarkable. Sigh.. I can only admire from far. I dont think I will be able to afford it anyway.. Plus, I think sports cars like that cant be tested to its fullest potential on spore roads.
Anyway, we drop by the Pengantin expo next door. Met the soon-to-be bride wif her soon-to-be husband and her soon-to-be mum-in-law. Hehe .. quite a funny sight to see her squirming in her seat trying to get out of the expo and all the wedding expo crowd.
When we reach the carpark to go off from there, we realise that the car lock is not working. So we unlock using the manual key. Turn the ignition key , and all we could hear was the clucking sound. Sheesh. It took us 15 mins to realise that my purple darling is sick and that we're gonna be stucked there.
So we called C&C and they sent the AAS mechanic to look at our car. He jump start the car and it was a releive to hear the engine run. He told us to leave the engine to run for at least 20 mins so that it can be charged up. So I paid $126 to become a member of the AAS and the service is free. If not, just for that visit, I would have to pay $52.50. I never face this experience before. The only thing in my head for that moment is to go home straight as I fear that the problem may occur again. However, the hubbs assured me that everything is ok and he drove to Simpang Bedok to get food for dinner. At the carpark, we turned off the engine, lock the car and tried to unlock it again - just to assure ourselves that the car is ok. Sekali, cannot unlock again. Oh oh. same problem. Unlock manually and tried to start the car. This time round not even the clucking sound is heard. So we had to call the AAS pakcik again. Luckily I am already a member. So his service is free. We got the battery changed and Alhamdulillah my purple darling is ok now. But thats not all, to make our day , hubby accidentally sat on his packet of bandung drink on the car seat. Luckily, there is a cushion on the cover seat so that the upholstery of the car seat is not really affected.
It was really a challenging sunday ....

<< Home