Friday, June 30, 2006

A long day

It is a long , tiring day. The day started with a little bit of a jolt for me. It was my first time communicating with the nombor dua yang baru. Found out that dia orang kuat palang merah. Padanlah muka dia macam pernah nampak gitu .. tapi di mana ye? Rupanya memang selalu nampak di majlis-majlis rasmi palang merah.*gulp* Actually come to think of it, there two sides of the coin. In one hand, dia mungkin dapat membantu menaikkan nama kegiatan luar darjah saya (palang merah) ke tahap yang lebih tinggi. Walaubagaimanapun, saya rasa agak tertekan kerana sekarang, ada orang yang akan sentiasa mengekori jejak saya dalam menangani kumpulan palang merah ini. Dia ni, sikit nyer on .. saya pulak sikit nyer tak kuasa nak on on sgt ... Sigh .. apa nak buat .. kita buat yang terbaik sajer lah ...

Anyway, I had my CCA just now. I was sitting down on a bench to watch the kids carry on with their activities. Charlene and Marisher of 5A came to sit down with me and we had a nice chat. Yuet Ting and Yi Wen also joined us later. It was good to just sit down and talk about everything and anything else except chemistry. As we talk and talk ( mainly about ppl around us ), my life , their lives etc, I realised that we are chatting more of a friend to friend basis whereas they are my students. Probably thats why I am a teacher. I love and treasure my interactions with the kids. Especially this batch. They are like so matured and wise for their age. Very united too.. They highlighted to me that this is my 3rd consecutive year I am teaching them. No wonder they are soo comfortable to chat with.

Anyway, I wish them all the best in all their future endeavours. I hope and really really hope that they will get their distinctions ( for SCIENCE especially! ) and get to pursue their dreams.

Happy Youth DAY !