An eventful night
We were supposed to watch the new movie - the davinci code over the weekends. However, I cant seem to find a good seat at any cinemas when I browse through their online bookings. So we abandoned that idea. Hubbs wants a nights out. I suggested staying home and just enjoy watching the tv together. But he insists. So he suggested shopping - tempt me with the JL sale (its very rare of him to actually suggest us to spend money). So JL where ? I went on to JL websites and suggest compass point , whitesands , jurong point , northpoint- the only 4 JL stores that are located within residential areas. Hmm .. my suggestions fell on deaf ears as he insists on us going to spend time in the city area. Hmm saturday nite. City area. As the wise ol' me had suspected , city area is jam packed wif cars. On top of that, we still have to pay for ERP. We were heading for plaza Singapura. We cant even go into the carpark. The queue was endless. So, he finally admit defeat .. hehe and we made a turn back. Still wanting to catch a bit of the sat nite spirit, we drove back to marina city. What to do at marina? We did .. what we do best.


We got some tips too ..

We did a lil bit of shopping then and headed home. My throat was burning and I kept coughing. Got the bug from hubbs. I coughed so hard that my nose bled. The blood came out like from a tap. My nose bled a couple of times before , but it didnt gush out like that nite. I panicked. Am lucky asyari is a combat medic, hence he got me to calm down and helped me to stop the bleeding. Scary. Didnt have to deal with so much blood before. I was looking for my cough medicine - cant find any. I didn sleep well that nite.
Both of us went to see the doctor on sunday morning. I was given an MC for today. but being the conscientious and hardworking teacher that I am ( *ehem* ) I knew that I had to go to school. hehe. Actually, I still have not finished some stuffs thats why. Anyway, I went to school without a voice. Croaking throughout the day.
I cabut as soon as the bell rang and head on to TM to get my hubby a bday gift. Hope he likes it ! Will put up the pics on the gifts. In the mean time, I need to get the comments done. Sheesh . Its never ending.

<< Home