Monday, May 01, 2006

the profession

I think its timely to talk about the profession this day , labour day. I am kinda worried that there are many ppl whom I am rather close to are calling it quits and looking for other things other than teaching. These ppl are around my batch , plus minus 1 yr .. Probably this is the period where you actually make or break in this profession. Considering that most of us are no longer tied to the bond that we signed on at the start of our career.

I am stressed out at times but the environment around me helps. I am lucky to have very good leaders looking out for me. Alhamdulillah. I just got a new testimonial on my friendster by my last yr student. Its heartwarming to get appreciated even though its just a thank you. ( of course students, present and past , it helps (much) also if u write a comlplimentary email to my supervisor or principal .. hehe .. ) I guess thats why I prefer secondary school.

Not to mention I hang out wif the coolest colleagues who are always there to support each other and organise crazy destress activities during very stressful period..

I think i just hang on for a while and take things one at a time. ( rite guys ? )