Friday, March 17, 2006

I was reading some teenagers' blogs.. It seems that live revolves around mp3 players, hp and b*tch*ng about teachers. Isn't there anything else to worry about?

Its been a horrendous one week. Even though it is the term break, I hardly have my break. First dad hospitalised for 2 nites. He is back home now though. Then, hubbs sprained his back. More like worsen his past injury. For most of the week, he was this one guy walking senget wif his legs not aligned with the rest of his body. I had classes on MON and tues I had some rather foolish course to attend ( I had to learn to put on an N95 mask .. ). Wed, Thurs , Fri - I was stupid enough to sign up for a 3-day long course at SP on something that is not really related to what I am doing. It was abit fun though. By the second half of today, everybody wants to finish early and head home. So me and two other colleagues screw up some experiment to find the hardness of water and finished at 3.30pm! yay ....

I feel nothing but tiredness now. I still have sat and sun. I better treasure every single minute and not do any work thus saving my sanity at the same time. I still have tonnes to do though. Just total shutdown of my brain neurons. cant continue.