Tuesday, January 31, 2006

a painful weekend

bad time to fall sick- during the holls. It all started on sat evening when the hubbs decided to be kind and treated us to sup tulang. I tell you, I am never ever gonna take sup tulang again. Exactly at 4 am sun morning, I woke up and threw up everthing. Not everything actually. Coz I had to wake up many more times to throw up some more until I gave up sleeping. My temperature rose to about 38oC and the throwing up alternates with the diarrhea. My appetite gone. Apart from all that, I gathered enough strength to go to MIL's place and she prescribed me a panadol-like medicine. I think its called biogensic or sumthing. After a good sleep, I woke up feeling much much better.

On Mon , I had to give mum's sambal goreng pengantin a miss. I did not feel well- the nausea and the diarrhea persisted. I managed to meet up wif Z though. Cant resist the ice-blended pure choc at coffee beans. I went back wif asthma and more diarrhea. My tummy does sommersaults which is very painful.

Its tuesday - the last day of the holls. Even though the nausea and the vomitting is gone, the diarrhea still persists. Its 9pm and my appetite is still not back yet and my tummy feels pain. I did go to the doctor in the morning. She did cover me with an MC for tomorrow.. However, I think I still need to go to work. Dont really have a choice, do I? :(

At this moment, I feel like having a bowl of Ice jelly or ice longan. (thirsty , thirsty ) Where to get? I hope I get better soon.