Saturday, February 04, 2006

to make things clear ..

A colleague stopped me in my tracks and asked me " Salha, are you in a family way?"
*blink*blink* family way ? *huh ??
"err .. I mean .. are u pregnant ?"
*ooohh*

She's not the first one to asked. Last week Hari from 5A asked me the same qn .. and according to that colleague who asked, many students have been asking.. (err .. kpo lah dorang ni ;) )
Actually I would love to give a positive answer .however, last I check , I wasnt pregnant. Really. Even though I would really really really like to have one of my own, I guess God has not granted me that lil bundle of joy.. Not YET at least.
However, I do hope that "mulut dorang ni masin". If you guys reading this.. please drop a prayer for me. Thanks..

Someone blow babydust to me ...